Sunday, January 27, 2008

up for grabs

Senad -Kak Rehan's hubby- was commenting on the trifle that i made
yeah, the trifle dat i made in order to keep myself from temporary insanity coming from dealing with dat stupid sponsor of mine
i was on the edge waiting for his comment
mane la tau kot2 rase marah tu
mencurah2 masuk dlm trifle jd x sedap

he said
"with this kind of cooking, u r one step closer to marriage"

for one moment my brain runs on
auto mode of receiving compliments
i thank him

then i say
"IF i can find the guy first"

n we laugh as he reply
"yeah, dat's the most important thing u must have first"

deep deep down in the tiniest corner of
my -i-dun-know-if-it's-there-anymore- heart
i feel a twinge of pang hitting me
but i smile n i laugh n i continue with my life

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

owhh miyauu...you will find somebody nnti..i am sure...forget the past ok..i know it's easy for me to say..but u should have faith in urself first..take care and i hope u get what u are searching for...

CT DALILAH said...

i'm okay...its just dat sometimes u can't help but feel it a bit but i'm good n happy with life right now~